Due Date

Stats

• Zach Galifianakis stars as Ethan Tremblay
  • Robert Downey JR. stars as Peter Highman
  • Zach Galifianakis played Alan in the movie The Hangover
  • Jamie Foxx plays as Darryl
  • This film is 95 minutes long
  • Rated R for Sex, Violence, and Alcohol

The Summary

Peter Highman (Robert Downey Jr.) has to get to LA in a matter of five days because his wife is about to go into labor. He must be there for the birth of his first born child. While in the process, Peter gets put on the “No-Fly” list because of another passenger named Ethan Tremblay (Zach Galifianakis) that talks about terrorists. Peter than loses his luggage and his wallet, and is forced into driving half way across the country with Ethan. Now, Peter must suffer an agonizing and possibly dangerous trip with who he thinks is the most annoying person on the face of the earth.

The Review

Due date is an epically funny movie. Director of the movie The Hangover also directs this one as well. The film is 95 minutes of pure comedy. Although you probably don’t want to take your kids to view it, you should still go to see it. People loved this movie so much that it has gotten over $32,689,402 dollars the opening weekend it hit theaters. The high quality pictures along with talented actors work together to make you feel like you are on this journey with them.

Final Thoughts

As you can see, this movie is incredible. Director Todd Phillips puts together great movies, so why should this be any different? Although, this film is funny, little kids shouldn’t go to see it. Teenagers and Adults should be the ones to experience this humor. I would give it a thumbs up if I had to rate it. In conclusion, Due Date is a great movie, and you should definitely watch it.

Published by

2015fultsl

Im pretty chill. Music is my life. Make-up is essential to me. I'm a great listener. My friends are AMAZING!