If You Were To Visit Pennsylvania

1) Hershey Park – Hershey, Pennsylvania – All Hershey products are made there. Plus, there is an amazing theme park with a bunch of rides, games, shops, and even a water park.

D752.jpg hershey kisses image by stardream76

2) Big Mac Museum – North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania -Here, you can learn all about the McDonald’s Big Mac and how it was invented.

Big_Mac_hamburger_141097c.jpg Big Mac image by Hafi_Zul

3) Crayola Factory – Easton, Pennsylvania – At the Crayola factory, you will see how Crayola crayons are made and processed.

brightest.jpg not the brightest crayon in the box image by kayli_bucket_bucket

4) Ghost tours – Gettysburg, Pennsylvania – You should definitely visit Gettysburg because it was a major landmark in history. The civil war was fought here. There are many ghosts. If you don’t believe in ghosts, you definitely WILL after visiting the cemetery at 12:00 am!

Casper-Friendly-Ghost-1.jpg kris image by patty_hernandez1

5) Snack Capital – Hanover, Pennsylvania -Hanover, PA is home to many snack producers such as two Utz potato chip factories and a Snyder’s pretzels factory that you can drop in and see how they are made.

16ozMini.jpg Snyders Pretzels image by bsailer_photos

Published by

2015fultsl

Im pretty chill. Music is my life. Make-up is essential to me. I'm a great listener. My friends are AMAZING!

8 thoughts on “If You Were To Visit Pennsylvania”

1. Hey Lindsay!
    I never knew that there was a Big Mac Museum. Maybe I will visit that place sometime! Nice work! I love all of the colors that you used on this blog! Looking forward to seeing more of what ou put on here.
    ~Haylee

2. Lindsay Fultz you are you too funny. I picked some of the same places as you. It’s weird because right now I am really in the mood for pretzels and to go on a ghost tour. I’m sure you would get me all those things right now if you could. I cannot wait to see more of your blogs and stuff!

3. My name’s Lindsey. I said that Hershey Park was definitely one of the best places to visit in Pennsylvania too. On a scale from 1 to 10, (10 as the highest), how would you rate Hershey Park? I would give it a 10 of course!

4. Hey Lindsay, I seriously didnt know there was a Big Mac Factory, that is so Amazing! And I think it would be so cool, if the school took us on a ghost tour for a feild trip. Looking forward to seeing more of blogs
    Shey☺

5. Lindsay, I am in the mood for pretzels now. Thanks to you! (: I never knew there was such thing as Big Mac Museum. Hershey is super fun when we go together!(: Can’t wait to read more of your blogs.

6. Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.